Today, I finished creating the landing page for Project Eatgether. The end product looks pretty sweet:

I did the wording, layout, and Photoshopped the customized icons.


During lunch, we spent an hour talking about our User Story (we did them independently), and figured out a way to merge all of our points together. We did it very efficiently and the team felt very accomplished.

Design is detailed work, no matter if you're writing CSS or using an online template to tweak it on Unbounced. I spent the day just grinding through the design bit by bit, spending most of the time looking for high quality photos that would fit into our product.


I have become better at making the Landing Page given that I now know how to locate good images and edit icons manually using Photoshop.


We have now completed the basics of the project and are very much ready to move forward to the next phase.